Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Worst Resignation Letter

A Boss looking through his Mail Box was astonished to see a mail from an Employee who was supposed to be busy working at Client side on a critical project. It had the subject - "TaTa - Bye Bye".

The Letter went like this:

Dear Sir,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you, but I'm leaving the job. The offer was too nice and attractive for me to turn down. I had to abscond because I wanted to avoid a scene with the HR and you. I am sorry but I had no choice.
The project is working fine. There are only 108 issues pending, out of which only 38% issues are High Priority. Hence I am sure there is no need to worry about.

I am of course retaining the Originals that I had retrieved for the purpose of Passport verification with me, considering it as a parting gift from you. Of course, I will not pay the bond amount that I owe the company (since I Am breaking the bond).

Also, I have changed my contact number. So you will not be able to get in touch with me, to congratulate me. But I know your blessings are always with me.

Your faithful employee,

XYZ


5 comments:

  1. its really great.....so is it accepted

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was not a acceptance but a information.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man the guy can be hunted down... Data theft man its the biggest problem these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya it is.... and such employee needs a nice lesson.....

    ReplyDelete