Friday, October 29, 2010

Anything for GIFTSSSSSSSSSSSS



Dear reader,

I know u love me so much... u such a darling and true friend... Even I miss u every time we wall meet and you not there... sweetheart i know u too miss me ... i know how much u love me and miss me... i know exactly how u feel .. I know how much u want to gift me... baby never hesitate to do things which you really want to. I will accept it sweetheart. Don’t worry.... I know your urge of gifting me all the time. I remember last time u had dreamt of gifting me. I also know u thinking of gifting me for all the occasions that are coming.. And biggest co incidence as u know my birthday is also coming.... So sweetheart instead of buying too many different gifts buy me one BIG gift... i dont want u to waste ur time on searching for different things..... i know how imp it is for u... baby if u ever confused what to buy simply ask me what i want. I have a list.u can choose one from.. I love u so much,um trying to make things easy for u.. Muah .. love u so much...

I know ur busy baby if u fail to meet me don’t feel sad u know my postal address... Although i would love to meet u personally as i always like to get treated from u and see the happiness on ur face when u give me gifts .But can’t be selfish and give you sadness just ‘cos we could not meet... Don’t get disheartened...Just send it across believe in those courier guys. They will certainly deliver all the gifts. They been kind to us if you pay them well in fact i would suggest you to send as many gifts as you can in one billing itself... it’s me I understand and value ur love,time,money...



love u.


Muah

15 comments:

  1. a love my gfts like anythng.........i used to keep dem frm my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure :)
    ... i will gift you a pet Rock... please look after it

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart way to ask for gifts..smart girl!!! lets see who all are giving u gifts..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good..............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gifts are also holds some surprises too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. so when can we meet sweetheart for discussion abt your gift.......its a better way

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love gifts....
    curiously waiting for you to tell us abt ur gift...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola...A very nice way of asking gifts.... Love it!!! M gonna use it ..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gifts cannot and never be Torturous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gifts are not torturous... this blog is!!

    ReplyDelete