Monday, October 4, 2010

The unbeatable creation of God


The very first touch that I experienced. The first teary eyes that I touched, the first wet lips that kissed my forehead And …… The very first person I fell in love with was my MOM. Undoubtedly, mothers are the most complicated but the most beautiful creation of god. She is the first and the only person who teaches us the real meaning of unconditional love. Whatever we are, whatever we have, we are the best for our mother. She is the one who accepts us in any condition at any point of time. Though being separated at the time of my birth, I still feel like a part of her body without which she cannot survive. My heart will not stop from realizing the compassion and love you gave me, my hand will never forget your warmth and my soul will keep on chanting this in your honour. “I LOVE YOU MAA”

1 comment: