Monday, October 18, 2010

Love is pain....

To me it was so perfect, to me it was going fine, i never thought i'd lose you i thought you'd always be mine. How come i never noticed, how come i couldn't see, that you were changing your mind, the way you felt about me. We could have worked it out, we could have talked it through, but you left it so long, there was only one thing you could do. You tried to tell me nicely, you asked me if i'd cry, but my heart just broke apart, as i let out a sigh. We hugged for the last time, and i didn't want to let go, but i finally pulled away as i told myself no! i held i n my tears i began to walk away, when people asked what happened, i had nothing else to say, except "ï wanna be alone, and i don't wanna talk," so i went around the corner, and went for a little walk. i decided to sit down, as i felt my eyes go red, i gazed at the floor, in my hands i held my head. The tears poured down my face, as i asked myself why, why did it happen, why did he lie. I didn't wanna believe it, yet i knew it was so true, that we were definately over, that you and i were through, I still can't believe, you expected me to guess, when i had no idea, i was totally clueless!....


8 comments:

  1. all y in this world are not answered.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u want to gain jus take this pain........wow it become poem....."LOL"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is combination of happiness & sorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not the combination .....it is a journey which starts frm happiness and end on sorrow and madness

    ReplyDelete