Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Letter to Dad

Oh this is a real fun letter u can write to ur dad when u want to run away from home...

Dear Dad
I have to write this letter with a very heavy heart.
I decided to run away with my new girlfriend Alisha. We wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mum.
I’ve found real passion with Alisha and she is so lovely – even with her nose piercing, tattoos, and her tight clothes. But it’s not only the joy Dad, she’s pregnant and Alisha said that we will be very happy.
I know you won’t care for her as she is so much older than me. She wants to have many more children with me and that’s now one of my dreams too.
In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for HIV so that Alisha can get better; she sure deserves it!
Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m sure we’ll be back to visit, so you can get to know your grandchildren
Your ever loving Son,

2 comments:

  1. thanx dear.....nw i can suggest my frnds to write such letters.......hav u written any....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dude i haven written any as such..........

    ReplyDelete