Friday, October 15, 2010

PINK

Since my childhood my favorite color is pink. I love this color like crazy!!! It is a combination of red and white which indicates love and quietness. It always gives you feelings of caring, softness, self-respect, adore and acceptance. Actually it’s a feminine color. Boys hardly like this color. I don’t know why? Whenever I go for shopping, its pink color which always attracts me. Let it be anything!!!! I always check stuffs in pink color. If I don’t find it I go to next shop if I still not able to find it, I make sure that I find it by any mean; I will spend more time just finding that stuff in twenty more shops. You will be surprised I have eighty percent stuff in pink color let it be my hair dryer, my bathroom slippers, my hand bag almost everything. My friends say I am obsessed with this color. So they make sure that they never gift me anything in pink color. Few days back I have purchased a Barbie doll even that was in pink color so now it’s very easy for you guys to say she is mad for pink color. I don’t know what happens to me when I see pink color but it really makes me feel good and happy.

4 comments: