Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HAPPINESS

HAPPINESS
I have never been very happy with my life but recently, I have found something that makes me happy and I hope these steps will help you going along the way.
1) Stop thinking about depressing thing, you chose your emotions though you sometimes don’t think that you do.
2) Always remember that you are new and that you are special that you can understand you and that’s all that you need to know.
3) If someone puts you down ,I know it’s hard but I have to do it my entire life and rises above it
4) Look at yourself and point out the good points for example I love my hair now. I never used to do that but have to do now.
5) FINALLY BE YOURSELF ignore all the sheep which are around you and ignore them be who you want to be make your own style design your own hair clothes the way you address people and remember U HAVE TO BE THE PERSON YOU ARE.

1 comment: