Thursday, September 30, 2010

WHAT I AM LEARNING..


Poker is just one of the new things which I am learning and playing since few weeks and I am really enjoying this game..I am not lying. Every day I am learning something new related to it, it may be game rules, tournament rules or house rules. As every poker game has its own set of rules, house and tournament also have. Today I learned how to play Omaha after learning Texas Hold’em. It has almost similar game rules as Texas Hold’em has, like player has to make best five hands that means player with best hand cards wins which includes three out of five community cards and two hole cards. Main difference between Texas Hold’em and Omaha is that in prior only two face down Hole cards are dealt where as in Omaha instead of two, four face down Hole cards are dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment