Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss You MJ


Don’t think i can ever forget that day.When Michael Jackson passed on 25th June2009, I was in my college and one of my friend called up and told me this “rumour”.I called up couple of my friends to confirm the news.I did not want to believe in that news . I shared the news with my college friends .they too did not want to believe. We did not want to attend further classes.that day we all could not concentrate on whatever was going. There will never ever be another Michael Jackson, and we were blessed to be able to see him at his peak. I felt like I lost someone very dear, a family member that day... Cheers to his life he had and what he gave to this beautiful world. he was only one and no one can even come closer to what he was... his songs like heal the world , thriller are unbeatable..Love you Michael and will miss you too.... Thanks for the legacy you left behind of ur songs for us.. who love you forever...

2 comments: