Thursday, September 30, 2010

My first day at work

1st Sep 2010,my 1st day at work after a break of nearly 1 year.I was so thrilled to have this job & excited too,but still scared.However I was a bit nervous too. I was looking at busy faces around & this got a blank expression on my face,lots of questions in mind & dreams of aspiration & excitement. The 1st hour at work was filled with mixed emotions for me.I wanted to talk a lot,wanted to ask a lot,infact wanted to contribute a lot but did not no how? Finally managing a smile just went straight to my Boss understood my job then went towards my colleage & learnt what & how they worked.By the end of the day,I was more confident than I was in the morning. So that’s how I ended my day with the a big smile on my face & great enthusiasm in me

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I've been doing my job for months now and I still feel pretty lost at times, it really helps when you have a supportive group of colleages though. Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete