Thursday, September 30, 2010

JUST A POKER


To start with POKER every person who is playing for the first time will definitely have a question in his/her mind what the hell is POKER!!! Because even I had the same question in my mind when I joined ABC Company which just started its new office in California. After being successful in gaming industry for last 3 years & which just started in year 2007. Hard to believe???
Poker is card game in which players bet that they hold the highest ranking hand. To get master in poker you need to know many things like game rules that is basically how to play a particular game as poker has many types like Texas Holdem, Omaha, 5 card stud and etc… and every game has its own rules. I have just started playing and it is going to take some time to master it as you get master with experience. So I need to wait…..



1 comment:

  1. I am waiting from the last 2 years but still didn't get the master . So stop waiting and start doing.

    ReplyDelete