Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TEAM MEANS TO ME

If you ask anyone “What team means to you?” most of them will have same answer “People working together makes a TEAM” but for me this is not the answer I have some different view because it’s not mere people working together it has something else too . I am not saying that answer given by most of us is wrong neither I am saying its totally right, it’s just incomplete. For me its “group of people from various or similar background working together to achieve similar goal”
Now a days in the office everyone is so busy with their work, until and unless you don’t have good team you can’t stay happy in office. Good team keeps you away from stress. Even I am working in a Team. I have given a name to my team “SAMURAI” because everyone in my team is so great and undefeatable.
In my team meetings we discuss about agenda of the day, what individual is going to do for rest of the day , what we have to achieve by end of the day and at the end of the day we have last meeting of the day which is full of fun & MASTI. For me this is a TEAM.

1 comment: