Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First day in a new city with a new job..(OMG!!!!)


I came in Shanghai on 25th July for searching job. I was going to my room by autorikshaw and he deceived me for money. So I got an experience on first day itself that some Taxi drivers are exploitative in Shanghai. I always stayed with my friends till my post graduation even one friend has any work we all used to go together even in staff cabin :) but I came alone in Shangha city, was searching job but there were no openings then I realised no use of MBA degree. One day I got job in our company I joined on 16th August,2010. On my first day when all were introducing themselves I was not getting why everyone is laughing without any reason. My colleague was telling about Poker and oh god I was not getting anything, I was just thinking what’s going on, then I remembered my childhood when we used to play with cards, my MBA days where we had subject QAMD in which we had a topic probability based on cards...... and I never ever thought that I will again going to learn about this. Now I am laughing here without any reason, now I realized Yes MBA is useful, now I am doing everything alone and my all friends are shocked that I am doing it alone going late at home and to some extend I am also shocked. :) May be this is life where we have to do ALONE.

2 comments: