Thursday, September 30, 2010

Never ignore small things


When I was doing my MBA we had a professor who always used to tell us to write a blog on a website created by him. At that time we used to say what is in it to write such blogs and we were just kept ignoring it and now in my office we all have to write blogs. So whenever I hear a word BLOG it just reminds me my professor.

We had a subject IT in which we learned all IP address, ORACLE and HTML programming languages, Microsoft Office etc. So at the time of practical we used to crack jokes, mocking and joking. But now in office we have to do all these things.

Such experiences always teach me that when we think that it is a very small thing we just ignore it but we never know when such a small thing will become a weapon to make us successful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment