Thursday, September 30, 2010

Poker..

Poker, wow that’s an interesting word for me. I was just thinking when I heard it, a big question arised in my mind, what the hell is this?

Now I am very much excited to know about it. I use to play cards with friends and family many times, but now the game of cards has taken a new avatar and come in front of me as a “POKER”. I never thought that we could ever play cards online no matter other players sitting way far away from us, that’s interesting.  

I use to wait for my friends to come to my hometown so that we can sit together and play cards.But now wherever they are, in any part of this world I can play cards with them…. Thanks to the online enviournment.

Technology keeps on changing and we are enjoying it so much.  The terms which we use in poker, many of them we also use in our daily life but we never thought how funny it can be.




5 comments:

  1. So u wanna be poker queen or something....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poker is really a wonderful game.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...same pinch even i am new player;) add me on fb..will play 2gethr...i am ther as jessica waller,US..hop to see u...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You start playing and i guarantee u cant stop... sorry wont stop. It really rocks and since i jus started playing myself i kno how u must b feeling

    ReplyDelete