Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Snowy


Yesterday my neice Read all of our blogs and she was too excited to write something on her own.This is what she wants to say to you all "Hello World. I am 6 yrs old girl, Gracie. I saw you all writing something here. So even i want to write something. I don’t know what to write.. i will tell you about my Snowy today. He is my Favorite,he is a dog.He is just too soft and white like real snow. He is almost same age of mine in fact he is few months elder to me. He is my best buddy.. Whenever I am alone he is with me. We both play together in the morning and before we sleep. He likes to sleep with me than with my elder sister , Mary. He loves me so much that he does not like even my mom and dad scolding me,he shows his aggressive reaction immediately. I love him so much... :) "

4 comments:

  1. How sweet.. Real innocence...Reminds me of my childhood....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i`m missin my pet too...

    cho chweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth can understand..We usually don't realize their importance when they around but do it when we are away from them..and they still love us endlessly . . .

    ReplyDelete