Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am lost

The deafening sound of alarm wakes me up every morning. Honestly speaking, I don’t need an alarm to wake me up, but my roomies do so. The first feeling I get as soon as I wake up is the feeling of being lost. I being to wonder what I have been doing over these years. Somehow I push myself to get on with the day. Most of the days, months & years of my have passed by in more or less same pattern. Everyday has been an attempt to juggle between commitments & promises made to family, friends, relatives and so on. And in all these years I have lost control of myself. Despite trying hard, we have never been able to control our life by ourselves. It has always been impacted by people around us, & mostly our close ones. But I have nonetheless tried to break this mould and give myself a chance to explore myself within. I am looking forward to find a new within me and find a way for myself dictated on my terms solely.

No comments:

Post a Comment