Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nice session !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I ve sumthing very new n really quite interesting to write on …

On Saturday I had attended a gr8 session @ my office given by my boss really it was amazing, he had taught many new n precious things to all of us which is very valuable for all of us may be it seems this to me as it was my first time I ve attended that …. It was the completely knowledge sharing session I must say… I ve learned a lot about the reality, about the life about the individual perceptions n so many other things too… what I had learned n realized after that session that u should live your life with full of spirit n ofcoarse with the confidence that ye I can achieve whatever I can think n when I say ‘WATEVER’ it exactly means WATEVER… and to achieve this attitude following things are required…

CORRECT AIM / GOAL

CORRECT VISION TO UR GOAL

SELF DEPENDENCY

AND OFCOARSE CONFIDENCE TO ACHIEVE THAT…

I ve learned abt perception too… Everybody has their own perception. Perception is rather a complicated psychological concept, which means the process of gaining an understanding of sensory information. This means that we only perceive the things as we are taught from the beginning of our life. Reality Is Perception Human reality is full of physical objects but how humans perceive these objects is completely objective, depending on the person and their senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment