Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First day of learning POKER!!!!


That was very funny day…I will never forget 16 Aug 2010 because it was my first day in my office & on top of that it was my first day of learning POKER..To be specific it was Texas Holdem Poker J..Before joining ABC I have never heard word called POKER because I was never interested in card games..i just knew one thing that “there are total 52 cards in a deck..thats it!”J in afternoon after my lunch one my colleague XYZ started teaching me & other new colleagues. XYZ draw one card from the deck & asked me which suit is it? It looked like some black color flower..i knew that there are four suit in a deck(thank God at least I knew this!!!) & in my mind my answer was SPADE & the moment I said SPADE everyone started laughing, it was bit embarrassing & very soon I realized that it was CLUB & not SPADE.. “It was a kind of HAPPY REALIZATION” ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment