Friday, September 24, 2010

One of a Kind ..

Waiting calls are so irritating especially when you are planning for Friday evening party. Unknown no…? Who can it be I wondered… but current call is more important so I carried on…. After few minutes again a call from same no… so this time I decided to answer it…

And guess what it turns out to be an interview call… I hear my resume is been shortlisted and I’m called for an interview. It sounds very exciting especially in recession to get a interview call but surely not an interview on Saturday… still I make up my mind to attend it… all party plans soon seemed to be fading. Suddenly the priorities changed, no more party dress, now I’m digging hard for some decent formal dress that I can ware for interview. As expected cloths are there but I can’t recollect when I wore them last and this time I hate myself, how could I be so careless, why did I not bother to wash and iron it after using it last time. So it all started from washing cloths... formal dress, formal shoes and a formal bag… everything from top to bottom was formal… even the hair do.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dats a nice start for the story........ so what happened next

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tats so nice baby after all we all curiously for this day only n finally u got a chance...congrats anyways n yeah i m sure u were looking gud in formal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jessica-- its a great experience... i`m lovin it..
    @Khushboo-- i`m still biased about formals...hehe
    @sherry--thanx... what next.. i`m workin n ejoyin every day at work...

    thanx everyone for support n love

    ReplyDelete