Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Neat & tidy


Oh God I can’t see this! This is my first reaction when I see someone’s untidy house. If you come to my house you will never see anything misplaced. I have allotted fixed place for each & everything at my place for example I keep all my stationary in my study table drawer, all jewelries in my dressing table drawer . You will never see these things at any other place except which are alloted to them. Even if you wake m e up from my deep sleep & ask where I have kept that particular thing I will able to tell you at that point also because it is my habit to keep things at right places I mean to say at their allotted places.
I feel irriated if someone take my things & doesn’t keep it at right place after use.It hardly takes any time to keep things at right place. It is has just become my daily routine to keep things neat & tidy.:)I feel happy when I see my house is sooooooooo cleanJ I feel like I am in heaven. I love my house...

1 comment: