Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To Chase? Or To Run?


When I got confidence, the stage was gone.
When I feared losing, it was I who won.
When I needed people the most, they left me all alone.
When I learnt to dry my tears, I found shoulder to cry on.
Life was never the way I wanted it to be. But it was always better when I left chasing the best. I learnt it from my experience that till the time you chase the things you love, they run away from you. And when you start running away, they start chasing you. It depends on you, which side you select!

5 comments:

  1. its a natural story of every one's life.....
    be independent enough to face the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah true it depends on us but at times our minds stops working in the right side....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you would know that Disawar Satta King is a very well known Satta Market of India. If some figures are to be believed, then the number of people betting from here is very high.

    Is Satta King Available now
    Are satta King Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ស្លតកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete