Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its Me Again...

Had forgotten to Smile
Smile for no reason
For every reason
Cos i want to
Cos they smiled at me
Cos they liked me
Had forgotten to Smile for no reason ‘cos they wanted me to accept the happiness through their perspective.

Had forgotten to be with myself
Cos was been told being yourself means following others heart

Had forgotten to listen to myself
It was too noisy to hear my own voice
It was too demanding to accept my wish
My wish is important too
It was too courageous to be myself cos they say not to be

It was too difficult to be my own
Was difficult to be normal
Was difficult to be natural
Was difficult to being human
Was difficult being ME
Cos they told me i will be selfish to do so

Here i am again
Child in me still alive
Wanting more to live
Smiling with the life
Loving being myself
Loving being imperfect yet accepted
Accepted by self

1 comment: