Monday, November 8, 2010

I believe in GOD..



I have never saw GOD in my life but I still believe in it and believe is very strong but according to some people I am nut or stupid because how can you believe in something which don’t have any existence. By religion I am catholic. Without fail every Saturday and Sunday I go to church and sometimes I am sad that time also I visit church. It really gives me peace of mind. I feel so relax, I don’t know what’s the exact reason behind it is but I think there is some kind of power which makes me tension free my all worries just get washed away. I love you God.

2 comments:

  1. in this case my opinion is differ.....people dont give respect to them whom they can see....how they can give respect and love to god whom they cant see????
    its truth

    ReplyDelete