Monday, November 22, 2010

I hate myself


When I see you crying
When I am unable to present myself in the crowd
When people overlooked me due to my age
When people don’t want to listen my point of view
When I come to know that you are in love with other
To believe in you blindly
When I hurt you without reason
When I am unable to decide my way
When I took decision and it gives me crisis back
To take frequently wrong decision
When I am unable to justify myself
When I am unable to full fill my friend expectations
When I am unable to solve your problem
When I can’t help you when you needed it more
Because I was not there to wipe your tears
Finally I hate myself for loving you 
because I am unable to tell my heart that you are not mine. 
You will leave me any day and go beyond my limits. 
I can’t hate you because I love you the thing which I can….
I can hate myself

7 comments:

  1. Its a part and parcel of our life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your blogpost pic...:) i cant hate myself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen the things go beyond then this situation comes....
    i love myself more than anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with you
    u start writing poem
    its good

    ReplyDelete
  5. u rite nice... beautiful poem... u must take it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. its really nice that you love yourself.....because without being in love you cant hate any one

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a nice post....beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete