Thursday, December 30, 2010

New year plans!!!!



I am party animal.I don’t need any reason to go for party. Every weekend I go for party and prefer to go to new places rather going to same place each every time. A good place for me is where I can get good food, drink, nice music and a dance floor as I love to dance.

As 31st is coming I am so excited about this eve because after a long time I am going to meet my all old friends together as most of them went some or the other place for job. They are going to come down to my house then we will plan where to go. I have already planed lots of surprises for them. Hope they like it!!! For this eve last weekend I purchased a beautiful evening gown, handbag it’s small in size but it looks beautiful and a pair of awesome sandals. I just want to look awesome that day. For me this New Year party is going to be awesome and awesome!!! Wish you a Very Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking for same.....so where is the party tonight???????????

    ReplyDelete